2 Nights stay and Tickets to Guinness Storehouse
We are delighted to partner with The Guinness Storehouse to offer the following.
- Enjoy a 2 nights’ stay in a Cosy Room, continental breakfast box each morning and tickets for two to visit Guinness Storehouse from €136 per person sharing.
Explore the story of Guinness before taking in the panoramic views of Dublin from the Gravity Bar while enjoying a well-earned pint of Guinness, included in your ticket.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets must be used within stay at The Hotel.
- Pre-booking at the Storehouse is recommended. Call the Guinness Storehouse reservations team at +3531 408 4800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once booked bring this ticket to our ‘Pre-paid & Ticket Collection’ desk when you get here. Expiry: 31st December 2021.*Open 7 Days a week: Sunday to Thursday from 11.30 to 19.00 (last entry 17.00) and Friday to Saturday from 11.30 to 21.30 (last entry 20.00).
- Guinness Storehouse St. James’s Gate, Dublin 8. For more information and directions, please visit www.guinness-storehouse.com
- Ticket includes one admission to Guinness Storehouse, with self-guided tour and complimentary pint of Guinness or soft drink.
- If not pre-booked then admission is based on next available timeslot.
- Only persons over the age of 18 years can legally receive a pint of Guinness.